Wednesday 20 April 2011

Easter Egg Fever!

I've not seen the children for a couple of days.

Any readers that also happen to work for the NHS, and are also accountants, will know that it's a pretty busy week this week.  The accounts for the period ending 31st March have to be submitted by 9am tomorrow.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Tomorrow.  Just the 3 week period is allowed in which to pull a full set of accounts together.  And so, as a result, the children went on a special adventure to Grandma's house for 3 nights to enable me to work long days.

They loved it of course.

And when I arrived home tonight they ran to me shouting; "Mummy mummy!  Yeay, mummy's home...." and so on. It brings a lump to the throat.

Until the youngest followed up with:  "Can I have some Easter Egg Chocolate now, mummy?".

Hmmmmmmm....

I did laugh.  Priorities eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Share with StumbleUpon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...