Sunday 18 December 2011

Sexy Thermal Underwear!? The search continues....

You'll be pleased to hear that I haven't abandoned the cause.  I am still on the search for sexy thermal lingerie.  In my original post I gave a few stockists for you to try.  Here are a few more.

The best so far come from Marks and Spencers (M&S). I can't believe this is the case and am gutted I haven't found anything better, but despite my childish need to rebel against the store my mum used to buy my pants and vests from, they do indeed do comfort very well.

Coming a close second are Figleaves.com.  My new favourite on line store for all things pretty and girlie.  When you buy from this store the goods come lovingly wrapped in tissue paper.  Lovely.

Finally John Lewis are fighting their corner.  I hadn't thought to search their site until I was reminded of their greatness by their recent Christmas advert.  A quick search later and I realise they are giving M&S a run for their money.

The thing is... although all these thermals look comfy, the general consensus by manufacturers seems to be that a little bit of lace round the neck of a camisole is all we need to turn warm comfort into sexy.

It's still not really doing it for me.  And I'm not alone.  There is even a facebook group called "Lap dancers are needing sexy thermal lingerie".  Whilst I am not a lap dancer, I empathise with their plight.

It's so bad I couldn't even find an appropriate picture for use with this post! 

Come on you manufacturers!  Get working on it!

If you like this, you might also like:
Thermal Lingerie? Hot vs Hot?

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I HAVE to be cosy at this time of year. Although I'm not bothered if it's lingerie, I just want some nice, cosy layered tops to wear so that I don't have to walk about like a cable-knit michelin man all the time. So far, M&S's long sleeve heat-generating thermals are proving quite good, and I've just discovered some similar tops with supposed Japanese heat-generating technology from Primark of all places! And although they're not 'sexy' per se (IMHO!) I do have a couple of quite pretty thermal vest tops which I bought last year from Tesco. Never underestimate the might of Tesco! Hope your search proves fruitful soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have caved and purchased the lace trimmed thermal cami from Marks and Spencers. ... But I will keep searching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this post whilst carrying out some consumer research and just thought I would mention our new range of sexy designer thermals. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Share with StumbleUpon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...