For the face, I swear by Clarin's Extra Firming Day Cream (and the matching night cream!) 50ml will set you back £46 (Boots.com)
But I have been somewhat ensnared by Clarins products having tried their great samples (Just pop into Boots and ask if you can try out a couple of products. Our local store is usually very accommodating, and they certainly get enough sales from me as a result!)
For other great products at more sensible prices try one of these great offers. These are products I have in my trusty bathroom cabinet and love, many of which are currently reduced.
- Olay Double Action Nourishing and Regenerating Night Cream for Normal or Dry Skin 50ml £4.79
- 1/2 price Bio Oil (ideal to keep stretch marks at bay, and hydrate dry skin) 60ml £4.49 (Reduced from £8.99)
- Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion £1.99 (Reduced from £2.99)
- E45 Dermatological Cream 350g £6.69
- Nivea Lotion for Dry Skin 250ml £1.99 (reduced from £2.99)
- Lypsyl Original (for gorgeous pouts) £0.78 (reduced from £1.17)
- Blistex Relief Healing Cream 5g £2.25 (It's £2.85 at Boots at the moment, so try Lloyds Pharmacy to save!)
I get all of my beauty gear from either Boots or the local Pharmacy, Lloyds, so those are the suppliers I've linked to here.
Please note that I am completely independent in my recommendations of goods, services and suppliers, and am not paid to recommend highly any particular product, service or supplier.